Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis P Devito has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Dennis P Devito has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Dennis P Devito has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Dennis P Devito is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Devito is a premier physician with spinal deformities and scoliosis. His expertise and knowledge are invaluable. He eased our minds about our daughter's surgery. We highly recommend you visit him if you have a child with severe scoliosis that needs spinal fusion surgery! Wonderful doctor! The whole process was so easy and gentle on our daughter.
He was very passionate and fatherly and caring when my daughter went through her scoliosis surgery. I am very happy with the out come, because he was experienced, passionate, very pleasant and calm and collected knowledgeable Doctor. I made the best choice for my daughter under God..and it was Dr. Devito.. I thank you for your hard work to give my daughter a joy of life..you did a wonderful job. You do care. We love you and we appreciate you.
I have seen Dr. Devito since I was very young. I have Congenital Hip Dysplasia and my left leg is significantly shorter than my right. He has always been so comforting and caring to me and my mother. He is also very intelligent and amazing at what he does. I was so young during the major things I went through, but I know he carefully and thoughtfully advised my mother and told her all she needed to know in order to make the best decisions when it came to my treatments. As I got older, he spoke to me with respect to better help me make my own decisions. The difference in my leg since the first time I saw him is unreal! I'm still not perfect, but who is? He helped me get closer. Now, I'm over 21, so I can't see him anymore. It truly breaks my heart. I wish I could stay with him. I highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed!
When my son was 2 he had to have major spinal surgery in 2010. I was terrified as a mother. Dr. Devito was so comforting to my and my family. After 8 1/2 hours of surgery, he came out and said, "everything went very well." After 6 months he told us, "They could not have asked for better results on my son's spine!" I pray for that man everyday that he will continue to do his best!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Dennis P Devito accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Orthopaedics Of Atlanta Pc, 5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ste 250, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis P Devito, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Atlanta, GA, in this video.
Dr. Dennis P Devito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.