Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis M Doody has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 13
He's very mean with my child. Barley has patience. One time he missed my sons vein for some blood exams and ended up making my child cry because of the 2 shots he missed. Another time he also gave my child a vaccine, once he had finished And gotten the band aid he forgot where he put the shot so he just planted the band aid wherever. When my son and me were getting to the car my child had blood going down his arm from where doctor doodie missed to put the band aid. TERRIBLE
Dr. Doody has a horrible bedside manner. Acts like he's god. He was so sweet at the first appointment, when I told him I was looking for a good doc, but then at next two appointments, he was condescending and rude to both me and my children. My kids are really quiet and well mannered, so it's not like they were nuisances. He was examining my toddler's ear for an ear infection and wouldn't even waste time to allow my son to lay fully on table. He was rough and callous when he examined the kids. I've never had such a horrible doctor experience in my life. He also thought I was a different patient and began a tirade about how I never take my kids for their yearly visits. I told him he had me confused with someone else and to check my charts, but he didn't and never apologized for the mistaken identity. He was downright belligerent and his nurse looked very uncomfortable around him. Don't understand the change from really nice to really mean after a couple visits. I would not leave my kids alone in the room with him. He must be bipolar. Never use this doctor.
44 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Dennis M Doody accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis M Doody in this video.
Dr. Dennis M Doody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.