Dr. Dennis M Doody Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis M Doody?

Dr Doody is an exceptional doctor, I trust him with my children's health.

Very bad, he treats my child like a stuffed animal. SAY NO TO CHILD ABUSE. SAY NO TO DENNIS DOODY

Not the best

He's very mean with my child. Barley has patience. One time he missed my sons vein for some blood exams and ended up making my child cry because of the 2 shots he missed. Another time he also gave my child a vaccine, once he had finished And gotten the band aid he forgot where he put the shot so he just planted the band aid wherever. When my son and me were getting to the car my child had blood going down his arm from where doctor doodie missed to put the band aid. TERRIBLE

Dr. Doody has a horrible bedside manner. Acts like he's god. He was so sweet at the first appointment, when I told him I was looking for a good doc, but then at next two appointments, he was condescending and rude to both me and my children. My kids are really quiet and well mannered, so it's not like they were nuisances. He was examining my toddler's ear for an ear infection and wouldn't even waste time to allow my son to lay fully on table. He was rough and callous when he examined the kids. I've never had such a horrible doctor experience in my life. He also thought I was a different patient and began a tirade about how I never take my kids for their yearly visits. I told him he had me confused with someone else and to check my charts, but he didn't and never apologized for the mistaken identity. He was downright belligerent and his nurse looked very uncomfortable around him. Don't understand the change from really nice to really mean after a couple visits. I would not leave my kids alone in the room with him. He must be bipolar. Never use this doctor.