Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis W Dunning has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dennis W Dunning has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Dennis W Dunning has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
My healthy, 35 y.o. husband was presumed to be having a heart attack while we were on vacation. We were at a small regional hospital and got transferred to GR for Dr. Dunning to do a heart cath to determine whether it was a heart attack or some kind of infection causing it to look like a heart attack. He did the cath, told us he did not have an MI but rather had pericarditis, and got ready to leave the room. He wasn't going to give us any more info or explain the condition, etc. Horrible. I stopped him and asked about treatment (he gave a very short answer to this) and told us to follow up with our doc back home. That was it. If it wasn't for the incredible nurse we had, we would have left the hospital with absolutely no information about his condition or treatment.If you're in the GR area, there HAS to be another cardiologist who can take care of you better than he can!
2 out of 3 or 4 times I went for a procedure he caused harm and was not atentative to the matter at hand. Both times he caused a psuedo anurisym, first in my left arm, then the right arm. The second time I was hurt by him was caused by misdiagnosis of the problem when I had told them what it is. Four differ4ent medical personal told me he was careless, and one went so far as to say he butchered me.
23 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKingman Regional Medical Center, 3269 N Stockton Hill Rd, Kingman, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis W Dunning in this video.
Dr. Dennis W Dunning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingman, AZ.