Dr. Dennis E Lee Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dennis E Lee?

Really mixed experience with Dr. Lee--He saw me quickly and was friendly. But he's NOT a good listener, no follow up (or suggestion of how I follow up with chronic condition), very dismissive of my questions and concerns, and doesn't seem up to date on the latest medical information

The Best

Several years ago I had an awful ailment which was quite painful and hade to diagnose. I was in the hospital for several days. I had a myriad of tests and while waiting for the results (days) Dr. Lee did all that he could to make sure I was comfortable and kept me informed all along. He had told me one afternoon that he was off for the next two days told me of the physician covering him. The next day to my surprise Dr. Lee strode in in his civies, pulled up a chair, put his feet up and proceeded to chat with me for about an hour! The next day he came to my room himself, and very happily proclaimed that I was going to feel wonderful in about four days. The puzzle was solved and here was the cure. Thanks Dr. Lee. I'd never recommend anyone else. His office does very seriously run interference but once you see Dr. Lee all is well with the world.

HORRIBLE

this Dr Lee is one of the worse doctors I have ever laid my eyes on he never spoke to me or my family after my procedure he never called me until 4 weeks later to give me my biopsy reports when the reports were in after 7 days he was not that accurate on my findingsI went to another hospital and they found out my problem by looking at my reports for doctors and looking at my x-rays without anymore testing I need to have surgery on my pancreas It's a good thing I did not rely on Dennis Lee or I would never know what was going on with me A real GOOF BALL

He's great

I would not let any other doctor do a colonoscopy or endoscopy on me. I am a nurse, both my husband and I go to him, he is the absolute best! Dennis is a genius with a scope. Also, if something comes Up, despite his very busy schedule, he always manages to fit me in. Rare these days to find a doctor who still cares about his patients.

Dr Lee is nice in person but does not follow up or return phone calls. He also does not seem willing to consider alternative solutions/issues when his treatment does not work. As soon as you have to return he loses interest in you as a patient.

Office a shambles

Very difficult to talk to doctor directly, and messages are poorly relayedOffice staff not conscientious in relaying important info (such as prep)WRONG PROCEDURE scheduled, despite the fact that office had all the pertinent records re what needed to be done, and had assured me on phone that proper procedure was scheduledDid not receive procedure notes and pictures despite being assured I would

He is wonderful

If it was not for Dr. Lee I would be still jumping from one Doctor to another trying to figure out why I felt so awful and my stomach was so distended. He ran more test and never gave up until he found my problem and I felt human again. I was able to eat with out becoming sick or running to the bathroom right after a meal. I never heard of what I have until he told me " sphincter of Ode " sure it is not spelled right. I believe in him and trust his judgment at all times. He talks to you not at you. He looks right into your eyes and lets you know he sees you and not through you. God Bless him and his hands. I am sending my sister-in-law to him now. He is like Dr. House on TV. He always finds the problem. I am an old patient of his form 4 yrs. ago.

Dr. Dennis E Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.