Dr. Dennis Walker Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Major USAF Retired....68 plus year old Triathlete & open heart surgery person

Posted on January 4th, 2012

I am going into I guess the 3rd year with Dr. Walker as my primary care physician at the VA hospital. He has always been very thorough with me. He has even gone the "extra mile" as I have dealt with idiopathic allergic reactions following my open heart surgery to ensure all possible work is done to identify and manage the very rare symptoms I have had, symptoms that have been very serious, life threatening. I am fortunate to have him in my corner, on my medical support team.

Posted on May 10th, 2008