- 17 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 14 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis F Chang has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Dennis F Chang has the following 14 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sports Medicine
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
Dr. Dennis F Chang has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
17 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Ontario Medical Center, 2295 S Vineyard Ave Ste A, Ontario, CA
Dr. Dennis F Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ontario, CA.