3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dennis F Roberts?

Awesome... Makes you feel comfortable..

not my recommendation

If I had known Dr. Roberts ONLY induces his patients, and does not give them the option of waiting until they naturally go into labor if they are past their due date, I would have had another Dr. If you aren't planning on Inducing, be warned he will pressure you to induce on your due date or to schedule an induction by telling you the baby is at risk from an "aging placenta." He treated my decision to wait as if i was crazy, or putting my baby at risk, which is ridiculous. PLENTY of people have their babies after their "due date," which is just an educated guess of when the baby will be ready. In fact, the majority of high risk births these days are premature, not over due babies. I went into labor one week after my due date and Dr. Roberts was so unhappy about it, he told me i was the first patient in 28 years he hasn't induced with Pitocin. After 16 hours of labor, with no drugs for pain, there was something keeping the baby's heart rate too low, making pushing too dangerous to continue. Dr. Roberts walks in and blames me for the fact that I had to have an emergency Cesarean (though the cord was around the baby's neck and his head was turned). This was the only thing he said to me in the hospital. Even after the surgery he didn't talk to me, or look at me at ALL. Initially Dr. Roberts was kind and courteous with me. But after about 7 months, when I starting asking more questions (about the baby's positioning, about birthing classes, alternative methods or anything else), he acted annoyed and rushed through any answers, treating me like my questions were irrelevent. His manner in general is intimidating, controlling and insensative. Overall, although I am grateful that Dr. Roberts made the decision to do the Cesarean, I felt like he didn't want me as a patient. me and my questions were an inconvenience to him. He may be great at inducing and doing Cesareans, but he was rude to me made me feel nervous and anxious. if it weren't for the awesome, supportive nurses, I would have had a way worse experience in labor. One more thing, the office staff and nurses were all very kind, but they all knew that Dr. Roberts didn't like me. He talked to them about me and they would ask me why I wasn't inducing?! There was no patient privacy, which could easily be cause for a case. They all knew I was looking into possibly switching Dr.s as well and they were asking me why. One girl who does the scheduling said to me, "Why are you swtiching Dr.s, You always seemed so nice." !!! There's more, but I think i've made my point.

The wait is very long (1 hour+), rude staff, doctor is very rude also.

WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD. DOES NOT INTRODUCE HIMSELF TO ME JUST COMES INTO THE OFFICE AND STARTS TO RAMBLE ON HOW HE DOESN'T GET PAID ENOUGH TO SEE PATIENTS WITH MEDICAL. AFTER HE DECIDES TO THROW A RUDE COMMENT WHICH I CONSIDER A THREAT HE SAYS " YOU SHOULD BE NICE TO YOUR DOCTOR BECAUSE WHENEVER IT COMES TO A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION YOUR IN A DOCTORS HANDS" I'M PREGNANT AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE SHOCKED. HE IS UN PROFESSIONAL AND HIS OFFICES OVERBOOK, WAIT TIME IS OVER 1 HOUR AND 45 MINS AND THAT'S WITH A APPOINTMENT.

Long wait time and rude.

Excellent at making me feel comfortable and cared for

Dr. Dennis F Roberts is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indio, CA.