Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis F Fabian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Fabian is the ultimate professional. Spends a reasonable amount of time during office visits. Accurate diagnosis, follows up after visits. After my hip surgery he was at the hospital and rehab every morning to monitor my condition and progress. Pleasant, cheerful and optimistic. Goes the extra mile to insure all problems are successfully dealth with. He is the best there is.
Doctor Fabian took time to explain everything I needed to know about my hip replacement. He answered my questions and told me to call if I had any other questions etc. He and his staff were available to answer all questions. After the surgery Dr. Fabian visited me and all his patients every morning, six days a week. It is great to have a skilled surgeon and a doctor to support you through your recovery.
Dr. Fabian is the most compassionate Man I have ever met,who deeply cares about his patients. His bedside manner is superb, time he spends with you is as long as needed, diagnostics excellent, sees you in the hospital daily at 7 AM. His office staff is wonderful and wait time is usually 10-15 minutes unless he is delayed by an emergency.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
46 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Hospital For Special Surgery
Dr. Dennis F Fabian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew York Pain Care, 56 W 45th St Fl 11, New York, NY
Dr. Dennis F Fabian is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New York, NY.