Dr. Dennis H Feinrider Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dennis H Feinrider?

This Dr is a waste of time. He prescribed wrong medications for my sons epilepsy for years. After 3-4 years he finally admitted he couldn't help and sent my son to the University of Miami who instantly had his seizures controlled and recommended a neurologist near our home. My son has been seizure free for 8 years now. Dr Feinrider always seemed confused and unsure of himself. I truly cannot believe he is still in business.

Do not use Dr. Feinreider if you want a doctor who takes action and provides a clear plan and diagnosis. He is too busy giving memory tests and being the "good" guy to treat patients with real dementia and complications from Alzheimer's... No support to the family or healthcare providers. His nursing staff is wonderful and I can't say enough about Maria... But very dissatisfied with the time it took to diagnose my mother and the lack of preventative meds provided when she was showing obvious symptoms

I recently moved to Florida from Michigan, and needed a Neurologist, for a long seizure disorder that I have. Dr. Feinrider was recomened to me and I have been completely satisfied

Pompous, totally unhelpful, dismissive

I sought help for ongoing migraine issues and lower back issues. Once he found out I had been using narcotic pain meds, he became obnoxious. I had not ASKED him for any pain meds... in fact, I specifically asked for alternative treatment options for migraines, abortive meds such as tryptans which are what are the preferred method of treatment. Many years back I had tried various tryptans with no success and was hoping to be able to try other options. He offers no other solutions. Once he saw I was already on a preventive (Topamax), he literally offered no other alternative. For my relatively severe back issues for which I was sent to the neurologist by by orthopedist, he said he didn't know why I was sent there... that he couldn't help me and my options were only therapy, pain management clinic (which I had already been through in the past), or surgery. The he decided to get condescending to me and deride me for following the regimen prescribed for me by the pain clinic (not even using narcotics) and told me I was habituated when I told him that I had excrutiating pain after weaning myself off after several days. I did NOT state I had withdrawal symptoms... but rather that my back pain was so severe that I could barely move, but to him, this was because I was addicted, not because I had any real pain. It was incredibly insulting and ridiculous... I could not believe the close-minded approach and total lack of any viable solutions offered. I went in looking for HELP for these situations and instead was mocked and derided... unbelievable.

Worst office staff of any Physician I have seen. Terrible followup as well

great neurologist

i have also had neurolosgist in fort lauderdale. and was never happy with the results i had with them. i suffer from migrains and have for some 20+ years. when i finally was referred to dr. feindrider. he told me other meds i take for other problems are one of the most common problems with the brain and migrains. has helped me out tremendously. am greatfull to have such a great dr.

Concern Patient

I was skeptical about being diagnosed with MS and found that dr fienrider was pretty much accurate when he re diagnosed me. I got my original diagnosis about 7 years ago out of Broward with another Docter. I am glad I went to see Dr Fienrider. Thanks

university of Miami Neurology medical department

A reproduction of University of Miami Neurology medical department system who don't know to diagnosed and help some patients.

Excellent Doctor

Dr.Feinrider is a caring physician who spends an inordinate amount of time explaining options. We never bother him with trivia but he immediately returns our phone calls when we need him. He cares for my husband who suffers from RLS. God has been good to us and we can afford the best medical care available. We would not stay with Dr. Feinrider if we were not confident in his abilities. Few physicians, even the concierge practioners we see, spends the kind of time with my husband that Dr. Feinrider does. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and professional and we are glad he is our physician.