Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dennis Fielding
Dr. Dennis Fielding, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamburg, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fielding is affiliated with Newton Memorial Hospital, St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex and Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township. Dr. Fielding has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Fielding has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dennis Fielding is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 12
I was shocked ..the staff is the most nasty ignorant women..EVER And the DR doesn't send you for testing.... like hey lets try this see if it works. Didn't try it thank GOD went to St Clares ER. Got a CTscan was admitted. Never ever go to him or you will end up in the hospital to; Staff wasn't courteous DR gave no diagnosis And Medicare pays these guys Maybe I should have been a Sussex County DR
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fielding is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Newton Memorial Hospital
St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Saint Clares Health System Denville
St Clares Hospital Boonton Township
Saint Clare`s Health System Sussex
29 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions17 Route 23 N, Hamburg, NJ
Dr. Dennis Fielding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamburg, NJ.