Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis P Franco has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 5
I had an approved authorization from my insurance company for this poor excuse of a doctor. Attempted to make an appointment and was immediately turned down because I did not have a proper diagnosis. I don't understand what they were implying, but I thought patients needed to be seen and THEN diagnosed. Never have I heard of having to be diagnosed BEFORE going to a doctor. IF I KNEW MY DIAGNOSIS, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR ME TO GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR. Not to mention the staff being outright rude. I understand if I had made the appointment with no insurance or referral from another doctor, but I had both a referral from my previous doctor AND approval from my insurance company for which he is contracted with. Worst experience ever, with any doctor.
36 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1982
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Dennis P Franco accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dennis P Franco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.