Dr. Dennis Franco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Franco?

Posted on June 25th, 2014

Kind doctor tries his best

Horrible.

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I had an approved authorization from my insurance company for this poor excuse of a doctor. Attempted to make an appointment and was immediately turned down because I did not have a proper diagnosis. I don't understand what they were implying, but I thought patients needed to be seen and THEN diagnosed. Never have I heard of having to be diagnosed BEFORE going to a doctor. IF I KNEW MY DIAGNOSIS, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR ME TO GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR. Not to mention the staff being outright rude. I understand if I had made the appointment with no insurance or referral from another doctor, but I had both a referral from my previous doctor AND approval from my insurance company for which he is contracted with. Worst experience ever, with any doctor.

very good