Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. E Genebach
Dr. E Genebach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Genebach is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center, Alta View Hospital and Orthopedic Specialty Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. E Genebach has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
He missed a very important thing with my mother who ended up in the Emergency Room within a week of medication change: he put her on a diuretic without giving her a potassium pill or telling her to take potassium at all- she got hypokalemia, which makes your heart beat irregular and can cause stroke.
Dr. Genebach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alta View Hospital
Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
41 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. E Genebach accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Senior Clinic, 5770 S 250 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. E Genebach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.