Dr. Dennis Goldsberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Goldsberry?

Posted on September 14th, 2016

He is very nice and kind. But professionally, he missed a blindness in the left side of my eyes. He diagnosed me Ocular migraine and it was a Brain tumor. So, I think he does not have the experience, even knowing I had breast cancer.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Worse eye examination I have ever had and I am 77yrs old

Extremely Pleased Patient

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Dr. Goldsberry and his staff are truly amazing people – they are friendly, compassionate and efficient, and do treat you like family. Dr Goldsberry explains matters very thoroughly and with clarity, and answers all my questions. In addition, he has recently performed two cataract surgeries on both my eyes (left and right) with excellent results. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs an eye doctor.

A truly exceptional opthomologist

Posted on June 25th, 2015

An outstanding professional that truly cares about his patients with an excellent bedside manner, taking all the time to fully inform the patient in lay language. Among the most outstanding diagnosticians ever experienced. He is highly recommended.

BEST

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Dr. Goldsberry is an incredible doctor. He's done surgery as well as check-ups for me & my husband. He goes out of his way to explain everything. Can't say enough good things about him. I have referred many friends to him & they agree!!

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Dr. Goldsberry is a wonderful Doctor. He has helped me through several eye problems and makes you feel he is honestly interested in your health.

Wholeheartedly recommended

Posted on January 21st, 2010

I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Goldsberry. My husband had cataract surgery with him 2 years ago and I'm getting ready to have cataract surgery with him soon. I have every confidence in his abilities as a physician and surgeon. I have never had a doctor explain things so well or so thoroughly.

Posted on October 15th, 2017