Dr. Dennis Gonzalez Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Gonzalez?

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

I have been going to Dr Gonzalez now for almost 9 years. His staff will work with you on any questions that you have. What I like the most about Dr Gonzalez is that he will recommend to the best doctor when there is a problem. I would recommend him to anybody that is looking for a doctor.

Dr Gonzalez is a great Doctor he really cares about his clients and he knows what he is doing.

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Great Doctor and staff

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

Dr. Gonzalez and all his staff have always treated me as an individual and not just another patient. Their professionalism and knowledge is the best. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a doctor to look no further than the Nature Coast Center for Primary Care.

Posted on November 14th, 2016

I have been extremely happy with the whole office experience from staff to dctors

Overall experience

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Have been going to Dr.Gonzalez for almost 2 years,all the staff is pleasant to deal with.Dr.Gonzalez is extremely personable and listens to you and attentive to all needs.A big plus is the very short wait time to be seen as well!

outstanding

Posted on November 4th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Gonzalez for over 13 years, you could not ask for a better doctor, he is caring and listens to your need, and if it bothers you it concerns him, he has outstanding bed side manners, it very through, and looks outside the box to makes sure he don't miss anything, Your health is his number one priority. You will not be disappointed in his professional care and concern. You could not choose a better doctor in my opinion.

I would recommend Dr.D.Gonzalez

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

He is a good caring Doctor..He will listen to your concerns.An will give you the best advice.I have been with him for many year. I have always enjoy the caring staff too.

At last, a great doctor...

Posted on October 15th, 2016

We are in Florida for 6 tears almost and have had about 8 or more doctors since we are here. The quality is just not like in New York or New Jersey where he had our doctirs for many years and could trust them. We are so glad that we found Dr. Gonzalez and his practice...he is competent , caring, spends time with the patient and we put our trust in him. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Very Impressed

Posted on September 7th, 2016

We recently moved to Florida and had our initial appointments with Dr. Gonzalez. We honestly could not be more pleased. He spent a lot of time with us, and we could tell he is very knowledgable and genuinely concerned for our well-being. His staff was wonderful, as well. We are so thankful he was recommended to us!!!

outstanding

Posted on September 6th, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Gonzalez for around 13 years. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I cannot say enough good about him. He cares about your health and if it bothers you it bothers him. He doesn't just give you medicine but seeks to find out the root of the issue. He has great compassion, and professionalism. I highly recommend him to anyone without question.

Patient since 2008

Posted on August 27th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Gonzalez since 2008. He has always demonstrated a high level of service that I can not compare to any other primary physician that I have had in the past. He listens to your concerns and will prescribe the proper medication but he will not give you more than you need. He is a doctor that will give you what you need not what you want!

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr Gonzalez is a very caring Doctor. He always is willing to take the time to listen and has a great knowledge of his profession. His office staff is the most efficient staff that I have ever seen. Needless to say, I would highly recommend this office & Doctor!