Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis R Hamp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Hamp is a wonderful doctor, He is one of the better physicians I have encountered [I am a patient ,but also a registered nurse by profession]. Dr. Hamp is genuine, intelligent, and I feel like he truly cares about me as his patient .I would recommend Dr. Hamp to anyone looking for a ''wonderful ,caring and competent doctor''.
The staff in this office (to see Dr Hamp) continuously neglects to return phone calls which would not be an issue if they answered the phone even 1/3 of the time. It typically takes 3-4 messages and several days for them to return phone calls reguradless of the urgency of your problem. For someone who is rarely ill it took me getting extremely sick to realize what a terrible office this is. I have been treated poorly on several occasions and they ask to see you so you can pay them more to only be given 5 min and a new drug. Stay away from this office! They are clearly only concerned with money and not the health of their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
21 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dennis R Hamp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Jordan, UT.