Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis K Harden has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I have started to feel uncomfortably because I have stared having some health problems and Dr. Harden keeps telling me I am obesity , I have been going to him about a year. He is not quick to listen to you or get your blood work back to you. His staff is just wonderful, don't get me wrong I love Dr. Harden, he is sweet and friendly and listens to you., it just took 3 times of visits to get something done.
I'm 25 years old & have severe scoliosis. I have been married for 6 years with 2 kids. Our 5 year old son has autism, cerebellar ataxia, possible tourettes..the list goes on & on. I've completely dedicated my life to finding out answers for him & We also have a 4 year old daughter. As you see I don't lead the "typical" 25 year old lifestyle. My body feels more like 65 & I feel like Dr. Harden only looked at my age. I'm very aware that spine surgery is one of my few options but I obviously can't be put down for a year minimum as I have too many people to take care of & he basically just said that's what I should do. He made me feel like I was being judged rather than taken care of. I have lost so much hope in the medical field from my own bad experiences but especially from years of no help or answers for my son. What happened to doctors that actually cared about helping & not just about a paycheck?
when ever i have a health issue Dr. Hardin does not stop until he find out what it is,how most of the time,and what we have to do to fix it,He has gottenmy blood pressure under control,and many other issues as well, he does not rush making sure he spend time needed to take care of me, the list goes on and on. His staff is courtes,& professional.
21 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Dennis K Harden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChattahoochee Valley Family Physicians Llc, 1810 Stadium Dr Ste 240, Phenix City, AL
Dr. Dennis K Harden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phenix City, AL.