Dr. Dennis O Heim Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dennis O Heim?

Looking for New Doctor...Don't go to Dr Heim

Had a wonderful doctor before he left state and ended up with Dr. Heim. At a young age in my 20's I have had many issues with stomach problems to back problems. I have now been off work for a month, due to my back. Had to call and get loud with the staff for Dr. Heim to finally put in for a MRI. It has now been a week, I have called everyday and been told he still has not had time to read them. I have had back issues for almost 2 years went through all of his plans cost me thousands of $$$$, should of had an MRI over a year ago, now this could cost me my job and I have no way of paying my bills, while he is taking his time to read my results and follow up with me.

I have known this Man since I was 8 years old. He was my doctor and when I asked him to change my anxiety medicine back to what it used to be, he sent me a letter of discontinued care. He wouldn't even continue my current medications or agree to wean me off of them until I find someone new. I risk seizure and death from the withdraw symptoms.

Dr. Dennis O Heim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, IL.