Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dennis Hong
Dr. Dennis Hong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Hong is affiliated with Provident Hospital Of Cook County, University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago and Kindred Hospital - Chicago North. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Hong has the following 1 specialty
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Dennis Hong is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Dennis Hong yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Hong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Provident Hospital Of Cook County
University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Kindred Hospital - Chicago North
26 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis Hong, MD - Critical Care Medicine in Chicago, IL, in this video.
Dr. Dennis Hong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.