Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis J Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dennis J Moore has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Dennis J Moore has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I went to see Dr. Moore over at instacare on a Friday night. Obviously no other doctors were available. I had very severe abdominal pain and was vomiting quite a bit. Having kidney stones previously, I told him that was what I thought was wrong. Basically he wouldn't give me any medication to treat the symptoms and pretty much accused me of being there just to get drugs. Needless to say, I wound up in the emergency room that night and guess what? Not only did I have a kidney stone, but also an infection. Worst experience ever!!!!
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
United States Air Force Base Hospital
Dr. Dennis J Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain River Road Instacare, 577 S River Rd, Saint George, UT
Dr. Dennis J Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.