Dr. Dennis J Kontra Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Dennis J Kontra?

Poor Manners

I am an easy-going person. But this doctor was so rude that he left distasteful memories. At the end of the exam he said my cataracts had to be removed when they reach #10. I asked questions about cataracts and floaters, but he refused to answer them. The doctor said, "did you hear what I just said about your cataracts. Repeat what I just said." Then he told me to read the information sheet he gave me. He said it explains my exam results. His writing was not legible. I was left with the conclusion that this doctor does not like helping people. When I volunteer for charitable causes, it's because I like people and I enjoy helping them. Not the case with this doctor.

I had a serious condition in my left eye, I woke up one morning and it was extremely bloodshot and my vision was blurred. I went to Prompt Care where they diagnosed me with a corneal scratch yet prescribed me medication for pinkeye. I followed their prescription for two months with no relief. I finally decided to seek help elsewhere and set up an appointment with Dr. Kontra. 2 weeks later and my left eye is almost back to normal, the redness is almost gone and my vision has returned to normal. He's an "old school" doctor that simply knows his stuff. If you have an eye condition I recommend him highly.

former patient

If you are black you need to choose another doctor. At my last appointment I was the first patient called at 10 am. I was called to the exam room. I sat and watched all of the other patients being waited on for two hours. My eyes were dialated 3 times during this two hour period. When I was finally was waited on, there were no other patients left in the waiting room.

Dr. Dennis J Kontra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Racine, WI.