Dr. Dennis E Kramer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis E Kramer?

Exceptional. Extraordinary.

An exceptional doctor with an extraordinary institution. Clear diagnosis. Incredible communication. Amazing bedside manner. Our absolute confidence.

100% Recommend

I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and therefore tend to be a complicated case. Dr. Kramer has been a blessing. He has assisted on 2 of my knee surgeries with Dr. Yen (also highly recommend), and reconstructed my ankle and shoulder. I will be having another knee surgery and shoulder surgery with him this summer. I have no idea who could possibly rate him negatively. I have nothing but positive things to say. My follow-up care (being out of state) is excellent. He is very patient and doesn't rush recoveries. He answers e-mails promptly and when I have a concern he listens and explains everything thoroughly yet in an easy to understand way. I recommend him to everyone! As was mentioned in another rating, when you find the right surgeon for you, it is the best feeling!

Ankle reconstruction

My daughter, who is a competative gymnast, needed a full ankle reconstruction. She was unable to go up on her toes without the ankle turning out to make an L shape. He ended up doing a complex proceed combining to surgical procedures. The operation went very well, the follow up has been fantastic, and she can go straight up on her toe on the left ankle. When she is ready to have the right one done we will not hesitate to go back.

Excellent and Professional

My daugher underwent ankle reconstruction by Dr. Kramer He was kind and professional. He spent a lot a his time addressing my 15 year old daughter, keeping her in the process and understanding what was going on with her body. Althought a long process the ankle is doing wonderfully. He does not rush recovery. We are very pleased with the care he has given.

I first met Dr Kramer after my sons football injury. I like that he is young, easy to talk to and up to date on the latest surgury techniques. He was very informative and reassuring which I found comforting. Before and after my sons surgery he was very patient and understanding with my sons feelings. So much so that I decided to set up a surgery day to have my own acl repaired by him. It has now been 4 years + since our surgeries. Our follow up care treament was also excellent. We, to date have not had any issues with our knee. My son has returned back to playing sports without any incident. Unfortunately my daughter is an all star cheerleader who has just torn her acl and I have the upmost confidence that Dr Kramer will have her good as new and back on the mat before next seasons compititons begin. When you find a Dr that's right for you there's no better feeling in the world. I highly recommend Dr Kramer as any surgury is important for good overall health and maintenance. Thank you Dr Kamer for all that you have done. You have been a blessing.

I first met Dr Kramer after my sons football injury. I like that he was young and easy to talk to. He was very informative and reassuring which I found comforting. Before and after my sons surgery he was very patient and understanding with my sons feelings. So much so that I decided to set up a durgery dae to have my own acl repaired by him. It has now been 4 years + since our surgeries our follow up care treament was also excellent. We to date have not had any issues with our knee. My son has returned back to playing sports without any incident. Unfirtunately my daughter is an all star cheerleader who has just torn her acl and I have the upmost confidence that Dr Kramer will have her good as new and back on the mat before next seasons compitions begin. When you find a Dr that's right for you there's no better feeling in the world. I highly recommend Dr Kramer as any surgury is important for good overall health and maintenance. thank you Dr Kamer for all that you have done. You have been a blessing.

My children see Dr. Kramer and have genetic disorders that cause major orthopedic problems. He has done surgery, recommended different programs and has been EXTREMELY supportive. WE LOVE HIM!

Magic Man

As a 14 year old athlete, my knees were dislocating on both knees 3-4 times a day. I went to 6 surgeons who looked at my knees and told me that i would never be able to dance again, do any sports, and that by the time i was 22 i would need a full knee replacement, and by the time i was 26 i wouldn't be able to walk. Luckily i'm stubborn and kept doing what i wanted for the next so many years until i found Dr. Kramer. He is thorough, truthful, incredibly kind, and made my knees useable through 6 surgeries on each knee, done all in one surgery per knee. The incision scars are very clean, and healing wonderfully, and i'm weeks ahead of recovery. Because of Dr. Kramer, i can dance again, i can live my life. No one else thought of this surgery, and he has virtually no limitations Dr. Kramer is a magic man, who fixed me, doing what everyone else thought was impossible. i am forever greatful and in debt to him and his staff.