Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Liu
Dr. Dennis Liu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Arcadia, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Liu is affiliated with Alhambra Hospital Medical Center, Methodist Hospital of Southern California and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Liu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 17
Incorrectly diagnosed with hep c, blood workup incorrect but not questioned. I have no history of illicit drug use, no history of alcohol abuse. I don't and never have had an addictive nature. I've never even been a smoker, unless you count my smoking a stogie on a date. LOL I'm also more medically knowledgeable than the average patient, which did not go over very well with this doctor....doesn't seem to with quite a few doctors who don't appreciate being questioned.
Dr. Liu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Garfield Medical Center
San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
15 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Dennis Liu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dennis Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.