Dr. Dennis M Lox Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dennis M Lox?

scam artist

I went to lox (note, I did not call him Dr.) looking for relief to my left knee, 5,900.00 for one knee, 7,900.00 for both, I opted for both, pain level from 1-10 on my right knee was 3, now it is 15, I am having full knee replacement on my right knee on 11/20/17 because of lox. Went to see him on the 23rd of October to see what went wrong, he looked like he was on drugs, could not give me an answer, walked out of the room with out saying a word, waited a while and finally left, now the good part, he sends me an over due statement and has the audacity to also try and bill my insurance for 3 visits, please take me to court so I can tell the judge what kind of scam artist you are. One more point, he never put a hand on me, Bryn, a young lady did the whole procedure. I will be following up with FDA on this matter. John P. Dukovac

stem cell treatment worked for me!

I could not stand in one place for more than a minute nor walk for more than 5 without hip pain.........one treatment has left me pain free for over a year with no limitation on any activity....thank you Dr. Lox

All the "positive post" are from the employees....

Don't believe half of the comments, Dr Lox has 1 employee that rights all the positive reviews.. trust me, that's a FACT! Sometimes the procedure works, sometimes it doesn't, but Dr Lox should be checked out by the FDA because he is TERRIBLE at bed side manner and cleanliness. TRUST me---- This is from a bitter old employee :)

Stem cell and prp by Dr Lox

Wasted $6000.00 no improvement what's so ever on left knee! Scam

Under impressed, couldn't seem to explain why his procedure stem cell worked or if it would work.

At least he was honest.

Helped me tremendously!

Dr. Lox is very knowledgeable about this field and has helped me tremendously! I am thrilled with the results of my Stem Cell Procedure.

Stem Cells for Both my Knees

I had stem cells done for both of my knees. My visit to Dr. Lox was absolutely wonderful! My knees feel great. I highly recommended Dr. Lox to my friends. Very Happy! G.L.

In the past 5 years, I’ve had both my Knees and Shoulders fixed by Dr. Lox

In the past 5 years, I’ve had both my Knees and Shoulders fixed by Dr. Lox because of arthritis. The process is virtually painless with excellent results. I’ve had several X-Rays and MRI’s done within the 5 years and you can virtually see the improvement. I don’t know how stem cells do what they do, but if done right they work like magic. My friend went to some new so called stem cell Doctor for his shoulder but did not improve. People watch out for Doctors that say they know how to do stem cells. From what I found out allot of those Doctors are getting licensed by just doing a test on the Internet. Dr. Lox is an expert in his field and world renowned. Even if you’re thinking about getting stem cells do your homework on the Doctor and make sure it’s not just a franchise fast food Doctor looking to make a buck.

Tennis Elbow

I love to play and watch tennis, it’s my passion. Within the last couple years I’ve been experiencing extreme pain in my elbow. My family Doctor had me try everything from a heating pad to ice packs to pain pills. Nothing worked. My friend told me about stem cells so I searched and I saw a Google + post on Tennis Elbow from Dr. Lox. I called and setup an appointment to see if he could help. Well in short it was what they call Tennis Elbow. I don’t know why my Family Doctor didn’t know this. “I now have another Family Doctor since then” Anyway Dr. Lox examined me and recommended stem cell treatment. At first I wasn’t sure if stem cells were for real or not. I remember going in to his clinic and OMG I was so nervous I was shaking. After a about 10 minutes of talking with Dr. Lox before the procedure I felt so calm. He really has a great personality. The whole process went by like it was nothing. After about a month the pain was gone. So of course I went to the tennis court to play with my friend and not more than ten minutes in to the game I stumble chasing the ball and sprained my ankle. I think it’s time for me to change hobbies. I want to say “Thank You” Dr. Lox for helping me. Wish there was a cure for being a clutz!

Lower Back Pain

My experience with Dr. Lox was excellent. I have suffered with lower back pain for 6 ½ years. After having 2 failed surgeries, multiple injection procedures and being on many different pain medications, I had reached a point in life just knowing I would never be pain free. But that was until I met Dr. Dennis Lox! He didn’t turn me away, like many Doctors before. He took his time with me and explained the procedure of “Stem Cell Therapy Injection.” Needless to say it is 3 weeks now and my life has changed for the better! I am now able to get out of bed without pain medication, do things with my children. I feel like a wife and mother again. I am happy to say THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE FELT IN 6 ½ years.” Everyday seems to get better and better. Coming to Dr. Dennis Lox has literally saved my life! This has been the best decision I have made in 6 ½ years of dealing with unbearable back pain. Thank You, Doctor Lox for giving me my life back and truly saving me! Also, would like to say thanks to his wonderful staff.

Severe pain in both knees

Severe pain in both knees following arthroscopic surgery to repair meniscus tears. I already researched stem cell therapy. Dr. Lox was extremely knowledgeable and I entrusted him to perform procedure. I am now pain free and have greater movement with both knee joints. I highly recommend him. Additionally he did not pressure me to “upsell” me on therapies not necessary for my individual problem.

extremely rude and mean. Never had a physician talk to me the way he did and actually did not even evaluate me.

Dr. Dennis M Lox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.