Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dennis L Magnotto
Dr. Dennis L Magnotto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis L Magnotto has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Dennis L Magnotto has the following 4 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Dennis L Magnotto has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Magnotto is very thorough and explains everything to you very clearly. He cares very deeply about his patients and shows concern if he feels that they need to be seen right away by their Primary Care Physician . Dr. Magnotto always has a smile on his face and shows great bed d idea manners. I would refer him to anyone that needs a great Emergency Care Physician. PS: And He Seems To Love Nice Men Dress Shoes!... :)
44 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Dennis L Magnotto accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & DirectionsDennis L Magnotto Md, 275 N El Cielo Rd, Palm Springs, CA
Dr. Dennis L Magnotto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.