Dr. Dennis Matzkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Matzkin?

Doug Matherson

I think he's the best doctor ever. He made me feel at home during my visit and I absolutely love my new glasses

Great place to go to get your eyes checked

Allied eyes is great place to get your eyes checked. My first time getting my eyes checked it was a little crazy but this place was a good experience. I went in there filled out a little bit of paperwork and went straight to the eye doctor and in no time i was done.

Dr. Dennis Matzkin saved my vision

A friend gave me Dr. Matzkin's name when she was treated for cataracts. I waited almost too long as I had cataracts both eyes with one ready to burst. We tackled the worst one first then on to the second one and I cannot believe the changes he's wonderful as well as everyone in his group from office to surgery absolutely the best!!!!!!!!!

Referred for Optic Neuritis

I was referred by my Neurologist so that I could get a thorough eye exam, as I have Multiple Sclerosis. I have had several Optic Neuritis flare ups and I have a lot of lasting problems as a result. Dr Matzkin is very thorough and caring. My experience with his office has been very positive and I have always felt like both he and his staff listen to any concerns I have, I would highly recommend Dr Matzkin to anyone needing ongoing eye care.

Fantastic Doctor

I was having vision problems and could not see to drive. I contacted Dr. Matzkin's office and they were able to fit me in. I was diagnosed as having two cataracts. Within 10 days his office got me scheduled for surgery and had both cataracts removed in two procedures. I first saw him and I had 20/50 vision after the procedure I am now happy to say I have 20/20 vision.

Love the Owl Decor!!!

My first time visit to the office was smooth and easy. The staff was very helpful and took time with me to answer all my questions.

I am very grateful, I can see so much better

I had bad cataracts in both eyes and Dr. Matzkin removed them both. I can see very well now. A very professional staff also.

Nice visit

I enjoyed visiting Dr. Matzkin. He and his staff seemed very knowledgeable about the neurological condition that I am seeing him about. My only complaints would be a) I think I probably saw 4 different staff members during my visit instead of having staffomeone help me through the entire process and B) my visit took over two hours and most of it was waiting around to move to the next room. I think two hours is much too much time to spend at an eye doctor. But other than that, great visit. Will be back.

Recommended

I had a pleasant experience at Allied Eye with Dr. Matzkin and staff. I was seen promptly and had a thorough exam. They a appropriately answered all the questions I had and addressed my issues professionally. I will definitely go back for follow-up in the future.

A Good Visit to the Eye Doctor

I recently had a visit to Dr. Matzkin for a 6 month follow up visit. I was pleased with my visit and wanted to share my experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the office atmosphere is pleasant filled with Dr. M's photographs. The large fall scene is especially lovely. My visit was conducted with timeliness which I really appreciate - I wasn't left waiting in the waiting room. I appreciate Dr.'s concern, along with his staff, for my eye health. I have been a patient since he took over this practice and will remain one.

great doctor

Dr. Matzkin is not only knowledgeable and thorough but also very kind, patient, and compassionate. His staff is also. I have every confidence and trust in him. I am so fortunate to have him as a doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Matzkin.

Bad experience

Only interested in doing surgery on me, but never gave a detailed exam, missed my problems. Disappointed. This place is full of good recommendations and you can tell it is being manipulated, fake ones .