Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis A Mesker has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Dennis A Mesker has the following 10 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Chest Pain
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Mesker is a courteous and patient listener. He is careful to explain what your problem is, the reason behind his treatment protocol and potential outcomes. I have never felt the least bit hurried when I was in the treatment room with him. He is moving to practice medicine closer to home ad he has been traveling a great distance to and from his office for a long time. He will be greatly missed. The only problem I have experienced is the wait time in the reception area, but I believe that is because of the time he spends with each patient.
Dr Mesker is one of the best drs I have encountered. He has a great personality and he listens to what you have to say. And now adays, drs have to use the computers ....and thats the way it is...whether anyone likes it or not.
slow time for results of test not done in office,a week or more,refills called into pharmacy is terrible.He needes to spend more time looking at you when talking and not so much time looking at the computer screen.Hard to get an app.as he is off alot.Needs a better bedside manner.To much time disputing what you have to say as far as what you know is wrong with you.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Dennis A Mesker accepts the following insurance providers.
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & DirectionsFayette County Memorial Hospital, 1430 Columbus Ave, Washington Court House, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis A Mesker in this video.
Dr. Dennis A Mesker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington Court House, OH.