Dr. Dennis Michel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Michel?

Great communicator

Posted on May 19th, 2017

I saw dr. Michel in Auburn at the urgent care unit and I would rate him one of the best doctors I have ever seen in my almost 65 years! He spent a great amount of time explaining my situation with me and easing my mind that my problem wasn't life threatening. He even came back a second time to further explain the stool collection I had to do. He is straight forward but compassionate with his care. I wish I could have him as my primary doctor but he is only at urgent care. I would highly recommend him if you have to go there.

miss diagnoses

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I went to this doctor years ago after a visit to mexico and told him I belived I had a parasite he refused to belive me he told me I had chrons well guess what you jerk it is now involved in my tissues and muscles you are the poorest excuse for a practicing doctor

Not good.

Posted on July 14th, 2013

He will seem very concerned and is very friendly if that is all you require from a doctor. I went to him for 20 years before finally giving up. Like the other reviewer, he lost my complete file. His staff would tell me I was only allowed to discuss one medical issue with him at an appt. My usual wait in the waiting room could be up to 2 hours, never less than 1 hour, even when I would call ahead of time to check with his staff whether he was running on time or not. If he orders a test you NEVER hear the results. He is NOT supportive in any situation like a car accident injury when he thinks he might be called to testify. He actually recorded in records that my daughter reported she said she was all healed and completely fine which was false. She had two busted vertebrae! We called him Dr. Ibuprofen, because it seemed no matter what ailment you went in to see him for, the medical advice was always to take 4 Ibuprofen. So do that and save yourself two hours in the waiting room. No charge.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Not once did he ever listen to my heart and lungs. and i went to him for many years. Not good at diagnosing nor following up on medical problems.

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Dr. Michel is a great doctor. A very thorough doctor. Great patient care.

Disorganized, Irresponsible Slob

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Loses records, has repeatedly NOT followed through with sending necessary paperwork to specialists, which has resulted in dire treatment delays, is barely more thorough, effective or accurate than looking up ailments on Web MD, is perpetually late or unavailable, and has his staff run obvious interference for him.

Great Dr.

Posted on August 27th, 2011

this guy is a GREAT!!!!! Dr. he is friendly, accurately diagnoses, takes a while in the waiting room but well worth it!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2017