Dr. Dennis Nigro Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Nigro?

Dr, Nigro gave me back my youth with my facelift....everyone thought I just looked wonderful!

doesn't matter

Dr Nigro did a wonderful job on my daughter's nose when it was broken in a volleyball accident. In addition, he went our of his way to find someone to construct a special mask so that she could play while it healed. That said, the dear man is no longer with us having lost a battle to cancer in Aug 2009.

Stay far Away

I had a full facelift including the ears and breast lift. HORRIBLE!!!! My breasts are exactly the way they were before surgery, my ear lobes are uneven by an inch. my chin is uneven with a big scar, he cut all the way around to the center of my back for some reason. and now I have disgusting unsightly scars on my back. I am so hateful. All the references checked out but now I believe they were family members.

great results

good staff--great results, just like the friends who referred me there Was quite surprised when I interviewed doctors the pettiness of some of the other surgeoms--not in Dr Nigro's office