Have you seen Dr. Dennis M Ordas?

mis-diagnosis ruined my career

This so called Doctor with the help of his NP labeled me bipolar when I was just having a bad day. They gave me drugs without any counseling before giving them and in short time I lost my job, my wife and my promising career. It took years to overcome their malpractice when it was determined that diagnosis was not only wrong but their drugs caused my problems. IF he is this wrong what else and who else has he harmed. I do believe there is a place for psychiatry but he is the wrong man for this line of work and has never held accountable to ruining my life. I starting over but it should never have happened. Dr Ordas should licensed revoked.

Dr. Ordas absolutely caring and excellent clinician. He is always so helpful and certainly help me every time I see him. I wish we have more doctors just like him!

Dr. Ordis is kind, empathetic, down to earth, and has excellent diagnostic and treatment strategies. He is not judgmental. He is a very bright man. You can feel secure in going to Dr. Ordis. I am a nurse and i am very critical of doctors if they are not good. Dr. Ordis is great.

smart expierenced cool vetran

Nice Guy, honest and good friend. He provides an accomodating earthly atmosphere.

Very attentative

He is quite attentive and listens carefully, but sometimes does get off topic if you allow it. He understands addiction very well and seems to be able to zero in on a problem rather quickly.

AWFUL

Terrible at diagnosis and medications!!! Very defensive if you express concerns about your treatment or feeling worse on what he perscribes, Does not listen or try to help.

Dr. Dennis M Ordas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.

Dr. Dennis M Ordas Is this you?