Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis J Pank has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dennis J Pank has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Dennis J Pank has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Dennis J Pank is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Because of insurance doctors cannot spend a lot of time with your patient and when they start charging for paperwork for family leave act or two or three pages to make up for the time that they lose I do not qualify them as a great doctor however my father and mother like him very much it's the staff that is half fast
I searched high and low for a doctor that actually cared for their patients. After three years I found him. In fact he's so good that my picky husband and two boys see him and absolutely love him. He's up to date with the recent studies and had a way with my toddler that I've never seen before. I'm not saying that other doctors aren't intelligent, but he is by far the smartest one I've met. Over all he is a phenomenal doctor
Dr. Pank delivered are youngest daughter in 1990 and he has been our doctor ever since! He took care of all three of our children who are now adults. One of our children still drives an hour to see Dr. Pank. My husband has had many health problems and Dr. Pank has gone the extra mile to help him! Sometimes you may have to wait a while to see him (usually it is not too long) but when it is your turn he always takes his time to answer your questions and you never feel rushed! He is an excellent doctor who truly cares about his patients!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. Dennis J Pank accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsGenesys Integrated Group Practice, 8483 Holly Rd Ste 201, Grand Blanc, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis J Pank in this video.
Dr. Dennis J Pank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Blanc, MI.