Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Parten
Dr. Dennis Parten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monette, AR, with other offices in Monette, AR and Jonesboro, AR (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Parten is affiliated with Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health, St Bernards Medical Center and Crossridge Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Parten has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 9
I do not trust him and his staff is rude. He spends less than 5 minutes with his patients...when he manages to go to work at all. He and his his staff are responsible for the deathbed a wonderful woman. Had his staff taken her seriously and had he shown up to work at all those two to three weeks, then maybe she would still be alive. He is only concerned with himself and the money he makes off of his patipatients. And his staff only cares about their cell phones, gossip and stuffing their big mouths. I would not recommend anyone to see him. He is a waste of time and money. The only plus at his office is Dr.Baltz. He is a real doctor and his nurse\wife is great.
Dr. Parten is toooo busy and has too many patients and does not properly diagnose and treat his patients...he lets them tell him what they want and then orders whatever gets them to shut-up and come back to him...he makes patients come back every month to get med refills when they are stable so he can get an office visit charged to the insurance or medicare. He does not inform you of lab and xrays results in a timely manner so that the patient can receive adequate and proper treatment when they need it immediately... for instance lab work was done and all electrolytes very screwed up and patient was very anemic... labs done Thursday and sent out of office and results back early Friday and the patient got a letter informing them to get checked out by another doctor on the following Tuesday...or Wednesday...by that time the patient had been sent to another hospital and received IV's and blood.
Dr. Parten is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Bernard's Behavioral Health
St Bernards Medical Center
Crossridge Community Hospital
Monette Family Practice Clinic
28 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Dennis Parten accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis Parten in this video.
Dr. Dennis Parten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monette, AR.