Dr. Dennis Platt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Platt?

Posted on December 28th, 2011

I haven't seen Dr Platt since he left Tallahassee but I still miss him. I had a level of trust with him that I just haven't had with my new doctor. When I was severely I'll he gave me his cell # so I could contact him if I needed immediate help. I am alive today thanks to him.

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Dr. Platt uses the diagnosis of bipolar too frequently. Even the RN's make comments about his over reliance on this diagnosis. Many other problems mimic bipolar (racing thoughts can also mean PTSD, for instance).Take the time to think carefully about your history - and explore options with a therapist (who will take the time to get to know you). Good luck!

Posted on November 22nd, 2014