Dr. Dennis R King Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dennis R King?

Sad

I had similar problems such as the review before me. When I would call the office I had to call back several times almost constantly to get the nurse to talk to me about any of my urgent health care issues that were going on. I was also mis diagnosed on several occasions. And I went to a specialist and they tried to get my records and had a very difficult time.

Don't Recommend

I rarely got a call back from his nurse- I usually had to call again the following day- even when I left messages first thing in the morning the previous day. When a neurologist asked for him to follow up about a lab value neither of us ever heard from him. He diagnosed me incorrectly on more than one occasion. When I left an after hours message for him about an urgent health issue I never heard back from him.

Dr. Dennis R King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seymour, TN.