Dr. Dennis Riff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Riff?

Blunt, Genuine And Caring Physician

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Doctor Dennis Riff is sincere and caring towards his patients.

BEST TEAM OF INTERNIST I HAVE BEEN TO!

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Caring, understanding, highly knowledgeable and with no hesitation to take care of or care for the condition that was causing me discomfort or hindering my daily living!

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Dr.Riff is an amazing doctor. He treats people with kindness and he shows that he really cares about an individual

Not for ME

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Fair rating is a gift for this Dr. ON THE DAY OF THE PROCEDURE we expect to see Dr Riff. He has the gall to send another MD in his place! He NEVER checked with the patient 1ST! After the procedure HE NEVER CHECKED ON the progress or even made a common courteous phone call ON HIS OWN PATIENT! If he works for you so be it. I would NEVER recommend any Dr that has this kind of attitude toward his patients!

very pleased!!!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Dr. Riff is a good listener, easy to talk to. I find him very carrying, knowledgeable & would highly recommend him.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I was treated so well it was surprising in this age of poor service. welldone

The Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr. Riff is an amazing and caring doctor. He takes all the time you need and explains everything so you can understand it completely. On top of all this he has a great sense of humor! You will leave his office knowing you are in very good hands. I would be very comfortable recommending him and his office to anyone. Such wonderful Doctor!!

Anaheim patient

Posted on July 20th, 2013

You are all very wonderful doctors & I love you all. Dr. Riff & Dr. De Micco deserve 500 gold stars in my book. Would like phone call to further discuss questions I have about my situation. I was very highly reccommended to see Dr. Riff. He & Dr. DeMicco are exquisite drs., & deserve doctors of the year award forever. I would love to write to the Medical Board & let them know how wonderful these 2 very fine drs. are.

Wonderful Doctor and Office Staff

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I recently visited Dr. Riff in Anaheim and had a pleasant experience. The front office staff was so nice even though they are super busy. Rebecca doesn't loose her composure and kindness in the midst of the fast pace environment. I was impressed by the side manners Dr. Riff displayed. He didn't embarrass me or make me feel dumb even though I felt my questions did sound that way at times. He didn't treat me like a number but a person. I would recommend this office to my family and friends.

Gentle voice, soothing eyes...

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Recently I have become very weary of today's Doctors. Their always in a mad race to make their patient quota for the day and they have become so cold and uncaring. I had been ill for over a year and could not find a Dr. to take the time and have the experience and intelligence to find a diagnosis for me. I lost a lot of weight and was throwing up several times a day. Honestly Dr.s do not put them selfs in our shoes.Then I met Dr. Dennis Riff. WHAT A RELIEF! Dr. Riff made me feel worthy of a diagnosis. Dr. Riff made me feel safe! Dr. Riff out performed all other Doctors. He always greets me with a smile, and is willing to do whatever it takes to help me.Dr. Riffs commitment to patients is very refreshing.PLEASE make your next appointment with Dr. Dennis Riff! I promise you will be soooo glad you did!!!

Posted on March 8th, 2012