Dr. Dennis Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Robinson?

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Dr. Robinson has always taken care of my needs and corrected anything that has been wrong with me over many years of service.

Worst Doctor EVER !!!

Posted on May 16th, 2014

This so called Dr. will prescribe or alter prescriptions over the phone without requiring an office visit. This happened to me even after asking to be seen. I was in such bad shape, Cox ER admitted me for 1 week because I has a severe reaction to medication and wasn't attended to properly. It permanently affected my nervous system, heart, and kidneys. If you value your health - DON'T SEE THIS GUY !!!

Mrs B

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I love this office, they are all very friendly and helpful. Dr Robinson is amazing. A doctor that really cares about his patients and listens to them. I truly trust my health care in his hands. That is something that is getting harder and harder to find. I drive a good distance just to go to this doctor, I think that highly of him and and I'm very picky, God has blessed we his patients for giving us a caring doctor and his staff.

Excellent Doctor don't listen to the other dolts!

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

Diagnosed my gallbladder issue within 2 minutes of me explaining my symptoms. I had my gallbladder removed a month later and feel 100 times better.

Good doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2009

My boyfriend has gone to Dr. Robinson since he started his practice. He wouldn't not go to anyone else. On the occasions I have gone with him, Dr. R. was always pleasant to both of us.There are always patients waiting to see him, but we have never had an excessive wait. In fact, I am always amazed how soon we get in compared to doctors I have gone to. He always gives advice on healthy diet and life style.

Terrible Doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2008

He doesn't care about his patients whatsoever and will confirm a diagnosis in a field in which he is not specialized, such as an oncologist. His receptionist at the office he had for years was terribly rude to all.

Posted on February 15th, 2017