Dr. Dennis Rosati Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Rosati?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr. Rosati and his staff are excellent! As a retired nurse I feel my pain is fully understood and treated!

Posted on August 6th, 2017

My doctor is the best !

Posted on April 29th, 2017

Love the office staff and Dr Rosati!

Posted on April 1st, 2017

I have never had such a nice dr, staff, as well as reception area that cares and are so friendly. I would recommend this office to anyone who needs this type of care.

Posted on February 11th, 2017

I love how I can expect to see Dr. Rosati at the exact time a made my appointment. He is so punctual and really got to know me and understand where and why I have pain. He is dedicated to making his patients feel better in the most effective and efficient possible.

Experience, Knowledgeable, Comfortable & Truly Understands.....

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Highly recommend this doctor to anyone & have. Stands behind his decisions & helps out to the best of his abilities. Bedside Manner is Excellent. I was bounded around from doctors to doctors because they didn't fully know how to help or treat my T.B.I. & Pain Issues, after my first visit with Dr. Rosati he not only knew what to do, but immediately started a care plan for me. As well as helping me to see other specialists for my multiple issues. I can truly say if I hadn't seen him I'd be worse off. His staff is also very helpful & makes me laugh every time I'm there. So TY Dr. Rosati & Staff for all your Support & Help.....

Posted on August 1st, 2015

I found he listened carefully to my explanation of my symptoms, asked pertinent questions and explained himself extremely well and clearly. He answered my questions clearly and I did not have the feeling he was rushing through the appointment. I've recommended him to numerous friends and acquaintances, who were equally happy with him. He resolved my issues in a reasonable time-line and approached my condition, which had spinal involvement, very conservatively.

Best Doc Around.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Listened very carefully to what I said what wrong. Helped me out with understanding. Very good bedside manner.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

always professional and responsible

Dissatisfied

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Office does not return phone calls. Has unusual practice of scheduling many people for 9 am where you must stand in line while in pain.

Peer reviewer-terrible!

Posted on July 7th, 2014

As a peer reviewer he is closed minded and denies most reasonable requests. Good luck getting authorization through him. HDi needs to fire him unless they are only interested in non-treatment for the injured worker.

Glorified Drug Dealer

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I have no respect for this man or his staff. Leave multiple messages nd they are NEVER returned. He claims my son was rude to the staff and discharged him. In reality they messed up his appointment had no way to rectify the situation and we ended up in the ER. The ER nurse made a statement that my son was on too much medication for too long. I honestly believe that got back to Mr. Rosati and that is why my son was discharged. It is a shame not many doctors specialize in this area and that keeps his clientele up. Please, please, please if you have a choice DO NOT COME HERE!!