Dr. Dennis Long Is this you?

Wouldn't trust my children to anyone else!

Dr. Long was the first peditrician to visit my son in the hospital after his birth, as he was filling in for another Dr. that day.What a stroke of good luck!I was so impressed by him that I immediately signed him on as my son's permanent pediatrician. That was 15 years ago.Dr. Long is professional, courteous, kind, and knowledgeable. I wouldn't dream of sending my children to anyone else!

best Dr. in CT

Both of my children are patients - one is now 21 and the other 18 - they do not want to see anyone else, so he is still there Dr. I wish he were Moms... Absolutely the best Dr. I have ever known - spot on diagnosis - kind, caring, easy to be around - always interested in prevention.

HE IS AN OUTSTANDING DOCTOR AND HIGHLT RECCOMENDED.

The Best Pediatrician in NL County

Dr. Long is an outstanding pediatrician. He started the Gales Ferry Pediatric practice and as they became more concerned with making money than caring for your child, he left and started his own practice in NL. His knowledge is unsurpassed and he is the most caring Ped. Dr you will find.