Dr. Dennis E Salazar Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dennis E Salazar?

Super!!

He was absolutely wonderful. He listened to me and was very cooperative with my concerns.

Great Doctor

Dr. Salazar, Was My Doctor For Four Years . He Had A Great Bed Side Manner . He Gave Accurate Diagnosis Every Time I Went To Him , The Only Reason I Left Was Because I Moved Out Of WPB. I Would Still Be Going To Him If I Lived Close . He Is A Great Doctor .

An excellent Doctor who is understaffed as are all in Florida.

rude

My mom had stage 4 lung cancer which he didn't diagnosis He accused her of being a drug addict and refused to see her

The Doctor is good but...

Dr. Salazar is very kind, polite, great "bed side manners." He makes you feel like you are special instead of a number and $$$.However, I also think he spreads himself too thin. He often forgets why I'm there. He forgot a few times to take my blood pressure; which I think is very important. The staff is a whole different story. They look like they hate their jobs, they live the patients door open while waiting for the doctor; so we can hear their conversation. They always seem to be rushing, and they often made me feel like I was a problem...I mean like you are bothering them. When you call them for something, they take the information and say what they should say...but then their actions isn't there.

misdiagnosis put me in critical condition and emerghency surgury was need to save my life.

I have been a patient for the past 3 years. Am most satisfied with his ccompetence and caring manner.Highly recommend him.

Excellent Dr.

He has been my Dr. for over 6 yrs at IM, PA . Resigned and I am trying to find him !