Dr. Dennis A Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis A Sanders?

Patient

This man should not be allowed to practice medicine on a rat say nothing about people. He never read my chart and told me that there was not any treatments.

Excellent doctor.

Dr. Sanders is an extremely knowledgeable and wonderful doctor. He is very caring and kind. Dr. Sanders never seems as though he is in a hurry and always seems genuinely happy to see me every year. I've been cancer free for 16 years and I always look forward to seeing Dr. Sanders and the wonderful nurses who work with him during my annual check-ups. I strongly recommend Dr. Sanders to anyone who has the need for an oncologist.