Dr. Dennis F Saver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis F Saver?

He is by far the most thorough & caring family doctor We have ever seen

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

He was my family doctor for about ten years. He really listens to his patients. He took care of my baby boy after he was born. Chad was born with a heart problem. He only lived about a month. Dr. Savers did everything he could have done after his birth. He was there for us after his death. Its been 26 years and I will never forget his kindness that he show my family. Since he left our area many years ago. There has been good Doctors around but I have never found any doctor that has been like him. He will always remain the best. Thank you Dr. Savers for all that you did for my family years ago.

Wonderful human being, and wonderful doctor

Dr. Saver is by far the best doctor (and person) I have encountered in the 4 years I have been battling a disabling illness. I would emphatically recommend him to those I care most about (friends, family, etc). Amanda

We have been going to Dr Saver since he has been in the area. He is compassionate and does make you feel like you are his only patient. Yes waiting time can be a problem but I know once I get in there he will take as much time as I need. And knowing this compensates. He is knowledgeable and always there when we need him no matter what. A hand written note by him when my dad passed away. Unheard of in these times. Is he perfect. Probably not but pretty darn close.

We have been going to Dr. Saver for 20 years and have nothing but good things to say about him! He always makes one feel as though you are the only patient he has, and he will spend as much time with you as you need. That is probably why appointments get behind schedule. He is a very caring doctor and loved by everyone!

very thorough doctor visit despite the hr wait. very personable, easy to talk to. intellegent. no complaints

Great!

I have gone to doctor saver for 19 years. He is a great and trusting man. I will continue to go as long as I can. He has numerous awards and medals for his outstanding medical abilities. I am blessed that he is in Vero Beach and am glad to have such a caring doctor!