Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis Simms has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
My husband is a cancer patient of MD Anderson in Houston, TX. We had a horrible time finding a local doctor who would be willing to take care of scans/ general problems/issues when he was home in Mississippi. We finally found Dr. Simms, who actually listened to our dilima and work with us on his care. Dr. Simms was caring and made a lasting impression on us as a Dr. who has values and actually cares instead of being like many Dr's who now look at a patient as only a paycheck. I will recommend Dr. Simms and his staff and practice to anyone in need of a REAL Dr.
Dr. Simms is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scott Regional Hospital
Mary Chiles Hospital
Rush Foundation Hospital
Flaget Memorial Hospital
Rush Memorial Hosp
26 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Dennis Simms accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRush Medical Group, 1800 12th St, Meridian, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dennis Simms in this video.
Dr. Dennis Simms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, MS.