Dr. Dennis G Sollom Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dennis G Sollom?

Worst experience ever

He came into the room, complaining about what a long week he has had. He didn't introduce himself. Asked where I have had my so called therapy at a chiropractor. Didn't look at any of my information and just started bending and twisting me and I was in agony. Really didn't seem to care about me at all. I was extremely disappointed with the care that I received that day. I would not recommend Dr. Sollom to anyone.

Find another doctor!

Dr. Sollom was self important, rude, cocky and rushed. I will not return to him.

Focuses on the Medicine

I've been seeing Dr. Sollom for 25 years, and he is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He is thorough, his diagnoses are accurate, and he answers every question I can throw at him. I highly recommend him if you are injured and need a real physician who will help you heal. Dr. Sollom is not the most entertaining or cuddliest doctor you will ever have. Most doctors I've had are perfectly happy to be pleasant and consoling while they tell you they don't know what the problem is or send you to another doctor they think might be able to figure it out. If you want to be entertained, get Netflix. If you want to be comforted, call your mommy. If you want a great doctor who will be honest and straight with you, and who will actually explain to you the problem, solution, and process involved with recovering from what ails you, call Dr. Sollom.

Really intimidates a person. Not friendly at all. Never smiles. Doesn't talk unless talked to. I would never recommend him, ever!

Impatient doc.

Probably a very good doctor but terribly impatient, and rude. He cut off my answers to his questions and even yelled at me several times. I felt battered and beaten down when I got done with this doctor.

Poor attitude about injuries

Does not listen to the patent, has struck injured area with hand before knowning the true depth of the injury. Doubts the injury that other doctors have said the patient has as an injury. Poor detail to the issues of the patient.

Dr. Dennis G Sollom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.