Dr. Dennis J Stapleton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis J Stapleton?

Edward gorelick fromNaples

Dr. Stapleton saved my life over 12 years ago. There is no one I would trust more with my life. My family will never forget him. He is the only reason I am here today .

An outstanding person & cardiac surgeon

Bypass surgery 2x 2009 (back to back)

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Stapleton and him performing both of my bypass surgeries on myself back in 2009. My personal opinion is, he is very open and honest which I appreciated very much and is a fantastic Dr!! I had all confidence in him and I was only 39 at the time and had to have a quad done, then a repair of one a month later due to a "cardiologist" tearing one of my bypasses. Needless to say IF I ever had to go through something like this again he would DEFINITELY be my Dr of choice with no hesitation. Its been 6yrs almost and I'm doing great thanks to Dr Stapleton!!!!!!!!

Reflections on my cardio-thoracic surgeon

From the initial consultation to the follow-up appointment two weeks after surgery, Dr. Stapleton made me confident he was the right man to perform my by-pass operation. I was walking hours after the surgery, and went back to playing competitive softball 6 weeks after my surgery. I would recommend him very highly to anyone.