Dr. Dennis P Stern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis P Stern?

I love dr stern, he listens to all of your concerns and will put your mind at ease with his knowledge. The only downfall is how his staff runs his office, there has been more than 1 occasion while I was pregnant that I would wait up to an hour and a half after my appointment time to be seen, but I trust dr stern so I keep coming back

Amazing doctor with excellent care. He is understanding, caring, professional and great bedside manner.

what's the point in having an appointment

Great

I've been a patient of Dr. Stern for over 20 yrs. He is an excellent GYN very attentive, personal, easy to talk to and an all around good guy. I have recommended him to several friends & family.

Best Dr out there-I have been in the military and had a lot of Drs, but I would drive miles to see Dr. Stern.

The Best

Dr. Stern is PHENOMENAL! Very personable and honest. I recommend all of my friends to him.

Dr Stern

Dr. Stern was referred to me by a family member and he delivered my son last year. I will continue to go to him and refer family and friends to him. His bedside manor is unbelievable and I have never heard a bad thing about him. I had a family member who recieved some bad news from him but he really knows how to make a patient feel at ease!

hes great!!

he delivered me and my 2 brothers and 1 sister. he delivered my cusin and my son. hes a great doctor!!!!!

DESTROYED MY LIFE

HE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND AFTER MAJOR SURGERY TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. I ADVISED HIM OF MEDICAL ISSUES THAT I STARTED HAVING AFTER 1 INJECTION OF LUPRON. HE ANSWER WAS I HAD ANOTHER UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITION AND NEEDED TO SEE MY PRIMARY CARE DR. NOW AFTER RESEARCHING I FOUND THAT MY UNDERLYING CONDITION WAS CAUSED BY LUPRON.

He is Wonderful

Dr. Stern and Dr. Popkin delivered all four of my children by C-section. They were both very good at keeping me calm and even talked me through the surgeries. When my first child was having problems in the NICU my husband witnessed Dr. Stern by his bed side on off hours checking on him. I recently had to have a procedure done and once again his mannerisms are impecable..I will continue to see Dr. Stern as long as I can..

Great Doctor

Dr. Stern was very good at making me comfortable with a male doctor (my first) and very informative and knowledgeable. Would definantly recommend him.

LOVE HIM....

Dr Stern delivered all three of my children. He is patient and had wonderful bedside manor. He will be my doctor for years to come!