Have you seen Dr. Dennis J Teehan Jr?

Dr. Teehan is very down to earth and caring. I also felt that the appointment was not rushed at all. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Two thumbs up!!

I have seen Dr. Teehan several times when my PCP was out of the office. Not only did he take his time to thoroughly listen to me, but he also possessed a wonderful bedside manner. He is extremely kind and down to earth and makes good decisions. I highly recommend him.

worst doctor i have seen

Talks down to patients, questions other doctors' diagnosis even though they're specialists in their field.

Doctor's Response

This unfortunate review is not related to my primary care practice. I do some work which requires me to provide guidance for decision making regarding workman's comp claims for various entities. One of the employees for one of my clients was seeking approval for a knee surgery under a workman's compensation claim that I believed was unneeded and would harm him. The surgeon who was suggesting the operation was a physician who was known to us to have recommended other questionable procedures in the past and I believed had put other patients in harms way. I therefore refused to approve the surgery until the patient got a second opinion from another surgeon. I also offered a third opinion if needs be. It is unfortunate that this gentleman chose to come on a public forum and attempt to disparage me, when all I was really trying to do was my job which is to help and protect him from a surgical procedure that was not required. An independent, outside physician who eventually saw the patient as a second opinion ultimately agreed he did not need any surgery.

Dr. Dennis J Teehan Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dedham, MA.

Dr. Dennis J Teehan Jr Is this you?