Dr. Dennis Thrasher Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Thrasher?

I don't think I was examined by a real doctor!

Posted on April 10th, 2014

This is not on Dr. Dennis Thrasher, but on the Sunnyside Medicenter. According to online information, there are only three doctors at this facility, and all of them are male. The person who did my examination was definitely female (I'm male); even performed a hernia exam with no other males present. The 'doctor', whoever she is, has NO reasonable sense of manner! She degraded me every chance she had; and was very determined to fail me regardless of circumstances! She also made it very public to others in the office that (according to her) I failed the physical. I don't remember her name because I was so flabbergasted with her attitude, disrespect and total unprofessional behavior...but she was an older gal with short straight gray hair...and claimed she'd been a doctor for 30 years. So, whoever she is, she should have her license revoked and removed from any level of practice.