Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dennis C Treece has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Dennis C Treece has the following 34 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lead Poisoning
- Family Planning
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Adolescent Medicine
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Seizure Disorders
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Weight Loss
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Showing 5 of 15
This has to be the most unprofessional clinic that I have ever dealt with. I called to make a new patient appointment, they told me I would have to get assigned to one of their doctors. After calling my insurance company and transferring to their office, I called back and was placed on hold and disconnected several times before finally talking to someone. I was then told my appointment would be two months from the day I called, which was 30 days longer than the date I was originally given. It's sad that these doctors have offices in the city, and hire ghetto office help to wait on their customers. Just because your office is in the hood, doesn't mean we should get hood service.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Dennis C Treece accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGrand River Health Center, 19460 Grand River Ave, Detroit, MI
Dr. Dennis C Treece is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.