Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Venable
Dr. Dennis Venable, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Venable is affiliated with Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health, Willis-Knighton Medical Center and LSU Medical Health Sciences Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Venable has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Venable is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Willis-Knighton South & The Center for Women's Health
Willis-Knighton Medical Center
LSU Medical Health Sciences Center
38 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1975
Confederate Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Dennis Venable accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLSU Medical Health Sciences Center, 1501 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA
Dr. Dennis Venable is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.